From my place I take the following route:
- Steep descent down Oscar Street/Gore Street to River Road.
- Cross River Road at the public school.
- Cross River Road after another 150m to gain entrance to Gore Creek Oval
- Jog along the track to the oval and duck behind the toilet block under the big concrete culvert to gain the next section of track.
- Continue along track until wooden bridge then exit up stone steps to bottom of "driveway from hell".
- Along Ford st then right into Carlotta
- Right onto Greenwich Rd then into Shell Park
- Exit Shell Park (water stop) track at ferry wharf then continue past Greenwich baths
- Down steep left to boat ramp then up steeply to Greenwich point lookout
- Continue along Victoria, George St & Manns Ave to Greenwich Rd, passing the entrance to Shell Park again
- Right into Chisolm Street, right into Edwin St then right into Vista.
- Descend steep stone steps then cross wood bridge over creek. Loop around left the up stairs on right.
- Continue along bush track then exit at Shirley Rd
- Cross Shirley Rd and into Badangi Reserve. Make sure to take a sharp left as indicated in the pic
- Continue past some more wooden bridges to gain steep stairs leading to Bridge End in Waverton
- Right into Belmont then up some stairs on the left to gain Shirley Rd.
- Left at roundabout then left into Milner Crescent. Right into Carlyle St then up to River rd
- A steep descent then climb will land you back at Greenwich rd